Poster Abstract Submission Guidelines
Poster abstract submission site is closed.
Submission Deadline: 22 April, 11:59 PM, Eastern Standard Time.
- Poster abstracts must focus on science and policy within the topics of the conference: Climate Change, Energy, Hazards, Oceans, Technology and Infrastructure, and the Arctic. The Program Committee may decline to consider abstracts with other focus. The person submitting the abstract will automatically be the first author. This cannot be modified.
- The abstract submission does not register you for the meeting. Separate registration fees apply.
- For the poster presentation, the presenter must be listed on the abstract at the time of submission. An individual cannot present someone else’s paper if their name is not listed as an author on the abstract.
- Posters will be displayed in specific session groupings for the entire meeting to maximize opportunities for viewing. Specific times for interactions with the presenters will be assigned.
- Details about poster sizes will be posted in spring 2013.
- FedEx Kinko’s has several business centers in Washington, D. C., including one within two blocks of the convention center at 800 K Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20001, (202) 682-0349.
- For convenience, laminated posters can be preordered through FedEx Kinko’s and picked up at their location. Normally, this service takes 24 to 48 hours, and weekend hours may vary. Materials will need to be submitted in PDF format.
- Contact email@example.com with questions about the submission process.
- To provide even better access to this important content, AGU is offering authors the option to display on this Web site an electronic version of their poster, a video, and a related image. Each uploaded poster includes a comments page which can be used to interact with the author. Details will be posted in spring 2013.
- Please note that participation in ePosters is not required but serves as an additional resource to communicate your information. At the 2012 conference, over 50% of poster presenters utilized the ePoster option.