Each year at the Science Policy Conference, important research is shared in poster presentations. Again this year, to provide even better access to this content, AGU is offering presenters the ability to display online an electronic version of the poster. Each ePoster includes a discussion board which can be used to interact with the presenter; the presenter can also use the board to provide additional information about the research.
The ePoster site is now available. Use the search or browse by day to view this important research.
Presenting authors have the ability to upload or change ePoster materials via the Speaker’s Corner. Please refer to your acceptance letter sent via email for access to the Speaker’s Corner. Participation in ePosters is optional.
For technical assistance, please contact Confex at email@example.com.
Policies and Information
- ePoster materials cannot be uploaded or changed after 5:00 P.M. Eastern on 18 June 2014.
- ePoster file size may not exceed 50 MB and must be in PDF format.
- Only the presenting author has the ability to upload or change ePoster materials.
- By uploading ePoster materials, the presenting author agrees to the ePosters Terms and Conditions and confirms that if s/he is not the sole author of the work, s/he has consulted with each coauthor prior to submission.
- ePoster submissions do not violate AGU’s policy on dual publication.
- Presenters who withdraw from the 2014 Science Policy Conference are not eligible to upload ePoster materials.